green with envy


Thursday, October 13, 2011

so howsit goin'?

Just a little update... I think maybe, just MAYBE, the yeast infection is improving! Thank God!! It's about time!! I've probably been dealing with this for close to a month! Sheesh!

Took another Diflucan last night & hopefully, that'll be the last one I'll need. I fixed soup beans, greens and cornbread last night. Needless to say, Tommy was thrilled. I foundered on greens again, but I think my system is getting used to it because it's not throwing my intestines into a frenzy anymore. LOL!! I may seize up like a snake swallowing an oil drum once the supply of greens flitters out. Oh I hope not!! *gasp!*

I'm going to attempt to paint the new windows today. It's GOT to be easier than painting them after they're installed. If EVER I have an opportunity to purchase windows again, they will NOT have ANY portion that has to be painted!! Not EVER! I've had to paint these stupid things way too many times & it's a mess! I will also never have window grids that are not on the inside of the window. I detest cleaning around those things! Argh!

So... *ahem* ... got that outta my system. *heh* I just got strangled on some crackers & have about coughed my brains out. Ever since I took that first blood pressure medicine back umpteen (more like 15, I guess) years ago that, after taking it 7 years gave me this awful cough, any time I get strangled I about choke to death! I'll be hacking every now & again for the rest of the day, probably. *sigh* So, I haven't got anything painted. I have GOT to get my groove back and get back into painting mode!!

Til next time... God bless!
G~

No comments:

Post a Comment