green with envy


Monday, October 17, 2011

a little scary...

It really IS scary when I think about how similar this whole ear infection thing is to when I developed SJS in '94. Y'see, I went back to have them rechecked on Friday and the infection isn't gone. So doc put me on another antibiotic and to NOT stop taking the first one, that had two days left to go. I think I was on antibiotic #4 when I went into shock and then into the ER and eventually spent the 2 weeks in the hospital with SJS. So I'm praying that this will cure it because there aren't a whole lot of other options for me, ya know? Gah! And I STILL haven't got my flu shot so I'm trying to steer clear of anyone who has symptoms if I can.

One thing IS better though... well, sort of... my sugars are staying in a better range now. The down side of that is that I've been having a lot of lows and that is NOT good. Seems like either they're just getting harder on me or my sugar had been running too high for long enough to make the lows "hit me" harder. They sure have been doing a number on me. Saturday I just KEPT staying low til that evening when it went over 400! GAH! That makes me SO MAD!!! >:( I hate when it does that.

But oh well... I just wanted to let you know how the check up went.

Blessings,
G~

No comments:

Post a Comment