green with envy


Monday, April 27, 2015

new digs...

So *ahem* obviously, I kind of let things go here. *blush* I hate when I do things like this!

I was reading that last post & thought, "GEESH-O Woman! You should have been writing here a long time ago!" But alas, I stopped writing pretty much altogether.

What can I say? Life got BUSY!! "Our Girl", as I refer to her here, is now REALLY ours since she and Baby Son got married last summer, all the kids stay so busy & we stay really involved with church, Emmaus, and now cycling so it's like a madhouse around here most of the time and everyone comes & goes in a blur!

Things haven't been all butterflies and sunshine though. I went through a really, REALLY ugly patch last year. With my health, my emotions and spiritually too. That's why I created this blog, so I could try "writing through" it all.

And so, without further adieu, I give you the new & hopefully improved (at least more updated!) Society for the Preservation of My Sanity!

Come on over and visit. I'll be SO glad to "see" you again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment