green with envy


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

five things...

Okay, so I have been watching the DVD we got from our church's community groups director today. There are basically six sermons with discussion questions and WOW... there is so much to glean!!

I have never really listened to Andy Stanley before, but I like him. He is much like our own pastor, but not quite as dramatic. LOL! The DVD is called Five Things That Grow Your Faith. You can probably get most all of the materials online, even the messages included on the DVD.

Check it out if you are a small group leader or are considering becoming one!

2 comments:

  1. Andy Stanley son of Charles Stanley...I think he actually has a degree in psychology.. Enjoy the DVD's. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I knew that already. ;) Thanks!
      Hugs...

      Delete